Thank you for stopping by.
Trust is at the heart of any meaningful relationship. So, I’m not going to tell you I’m this ‘wise guy’ who has figured life out, because I haven’t. However, over the years, I’ve dealt with most of my demons, accumulated invaluable experience (mostly!), and came to a point, I think, where I’m able to help people with tangible results. That wasn’t the case even 10 years ago. In my 30-year business career, the most rewarding part was coaching people, inspiring my team, and offering my support long after they left us. That’s the part I’m focusing on now.
So, in no particular order:
- Born in Paris. On that day, Stalingrad was renamed Volgograd.
- Usually, you will find me in London or Paris.
- Married and father of an amazing 29-year-old son.
- Started my first company at the age of 24.
- In my early 30s, I launched an international events company in London, which I headed as CEO for 20 years. It taught me most of what I know about running a successful business while enjoying the process. I worked with amazing people worldwide, from leading fund managers to forward-thinking CEOs.
- More recently in Tel Aviv, I worked as a coach and adviser with start-up founders on fundraising, POC, team building and strategy.
- Most of my coaching in the early days has been with business development managers and, more recently, with entrepreneurs and artists.
- Helping and inspiring people – not just managing them – gets me out of bed.
- Life as I see it: Adventure, curiosity, love, relationships, challenges, wisdom, and the unknown.
Education (if you really need to know)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science and AI from Paris-Sud University.
- Accredited Transformative Coach (Animas Center for Coaching), Associate Certified Coach (International Coaching Federation), and Certified Practitioner in Clinical Hypnosis (long story, better told late at night over a jasmine tea or a vintage Armagnac).
- The rest is self-taught in the Great and Mighty University of Life. “I have never let schooling interfere with my education” (Mark Twain).
Random info in no particular order
- I’ve met incredible people while backpacking in Asia, South America and Africa for three years. The best thing I ever did, apart from marrying my wife.
- Swam knowingly with sharks – and unknowingly with crocodiles.
- Got lost in the Amazonian Forest with a bunch of Swiss guys and swam downstream the Amazon River in Bolivia, holding on to a rubber bag filled with air and my belongings.
- A fascination for convicts and questionable characters: I became a regular visitor to the central La Paz prison when I learned that a fellow Frenchman was jailed there for kidnapping.
- Chess is my favourite game. Although I dreamed about becoming a grandmaster in my teenage years, I’m now just a decent chess player, c’est la vie. I still love the game!
- Boxed for six years and had my fair share of boxing matches.
- Attracted to animals of all kinds, with a soft spot for dogs and pelicans.
The path to wisdom
- I’m grateful to be surrounded by good family and a handful of wonderful friends
- I try to meditate daily and pause to appreciate life’s small pleasures.
- Wouldn’t the world be a better place if more women were in charge? – Both in politics and business? I was fortunate to have my wife and my sister-in-law as business partners.
- Nowadays, my focus is on getting wiser, helping people, trying to be a force for good, and being more aware and conscious.
- When nothing else works, Burgundy wine and rosé de Provence help navigate some of the more complex philosophical questions.
Just the two of us
Ultimately, it’s all about your vision, mission and raison d’être in in life. I hope I can help you get clarity and guide you to create your best self.