Raising Capital for Startup Founders
- Refining and Conveying Your Vision: Communicating your big vision in a compelling way that inspires belief.
- Crafting Your Pitch: Perfecting your deck, messaging, and delivery to wow investors
- Handling Q&A: Developing skills to address tough investor questions and objections.
- Identifying Your Audience: Determining which investors to target for your funding needs and stage.
- Building Your Network: Expanding your connections to increase warm introductions to potential funders.
- Developing Your Fundraising Strategy: Creating a focused fundraising plan tailored to your startup’s stage and needs.
- Building Investor Relationships: Fostering ongoing connections with current and potential investors.
- 12 coaching sessions (can be split between 2 co-founders)
- 3 team building coaching sessions
- Pitch deck development and reviews
- Unlimited telephone and email support between coaching sessions for questions, accountability, and additional guidance.
- Post-programme follow-up. We keep in touch for the next 12 months and talk quarterly.
Photo by Austin Distel on Unsplash